The city of South St. Paul is southeast of the city of St. Paul with a population of about 20,160.
From May of 2015 to May of 2016 this is the most up to date information on what is happening in the South St. Paul Real Estate Market. Statistics offered by the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors.
|Median Sales Price||$156,000||$175,000||+12.2%|
|Days on the market||91||63||-30.8%|
|Months Supply of Inventory||3.4||2.2||-35.3%|
What this means for you if you’re selling your home:
It’s a very good time to sell your home if you live in South St. Paul!
- With relatively few new homes for sale on the market and a decrease in days on market, there is a shortage of inventory. This is good news for sellers.
- When the months supply of inventory dips below 5, it is considered a seller’s market. In fact, there are fewer homes on the market in South St. Paul now than there were a year ago.
- There was a nice increase in median sales price, up 18%!
- All in all, a strong real estate market if you have a home to sell.
- If you have the opportunity to get in the market now, it would be advantageous for you to do so!
See more Statistics on South St. Paul Real Estate Here
Back to the Real Estate Market Update Menu