The city of St. Louis Park is a first ring suburb of Minneapolis with a population of about 45, 250. Birthplace of the Coen brothers (directors), Senator Al Franken and film director Joe Nussbaum. St. Louis Park is home to Park Nicollet Health Services, Novartis Pharmaceuticals and Onvoy telecommunications.
From May of 2015 to May of 2016 this is the most up to date information on what is happening in the St. Louis Park Real Estate Market. Statistics offered by the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors.
|Median Sales Price||$237,000||$237,800||+0.3%|
|Days on the market||83||62||-25.3%|
|Months Supply of Inventory||3.0||1.7||-43.3%|
What this means for you if you’re selling your home:
It’s a very good time to sell your home if you live in St. Louis Park !
- St. Louis Park has had a lot of real estate activity this year.
- With relatively few new homes for sale on the market, and the number of closed sales staying constant, there is an INCREASE in the shortage of homes on the market. This is good news for sellers.
- When the months supply of inventory dips below 5, it is considered a seller’s market. In fact, there are fewer homes on the market in St. Louis Park now than there where a year ago.
- All in all, a strong real estate market if you have a home to sell.
- If you have the opportunity to get in the market now, it would be advantageous for you to do so!
See more Statistics on St. Louis Park Real Estate Here
Back to the Real Estate Market Update Menu